Animal Wisdom Path
You can learn Animal Communication with a community of like-minded animal lovers in this on-going membership community. You will learn how to get started with hearing your animals so you can make their lives better and ease your worries.
If you're curious about getting started with animal communication, this is the path for you.
Here's your chance to learn how to communicate with all animals - telepathically.
This path is for you if you...
- wish you knew what your animals were thinking and feeling
- feel frustrated by behavior, training, or health issues with your animals
- wish you could communicate with your own animal friends but doubt your ability to do so
- Yearn for a community of supportive animal lovers
Are you tired of guessing your animal's needs?
If you're frustrated with not truly knowing what they want or how they feel about their food, siblings, and health, I can guide you!
Learning to communicate with animals means you will no longer be frustrated in trying to figure out their feelings and needs, but instead have the clarity to help them have a great life and give yourself peace of mind.
This community will help you to hear what your animals are trying to tell you. We learn, grow and practice our abilities, together. We are better together!
What You Get:
- Guidance to improve your telepathic abilities
- Self-paced curriculum
- Live Zoom Practice Circles -for practice and additional instruction - Twice/month
- Free Facebook group for a supportive community
We all begin this path from different places...
This is why I developed different Seasons for your experience. You can travel thru all the Seasons as you follow your path or simply focus on one or two Seasons.
Season 1 - Deer
Season 2 - Eagle
Season 3 - Bear
Season 4 - Wolf
You're going to LOVE this community!
Look, we’re animal lovers, right? We want the best for them and learning telepathic communication takes time and dedication. We are here to support you along your path to learning animal communication.
If you love the animals in your life, I hope you will join us.